When in HEAVEN will this be fix? Really? REALLY? Raging.

I actually get this quite a bit too. Considering how long its been an issue with the game, I figured it would already be being looked into, so never even thought of checking the bugs forum.

I am still on 10.2 though, don't want the 10.3 patch. But it was never mentioned as fixing this, so I'm not sure whether it'd make any difference either.

I get this problem constantly. Very annoying. I'm in 2035 now and whenever i get offered a player i always reject it (even if i want him) as i know what will happen.

It also seems to happen when i approach players without the news feed... offer a non-negotiable price - always the asking price... mine gets rejected, but others accepted.

Something that is often overlooked is that AI clubs sometimes make "value + clauses bids" whereas users often only bid a certain sum. So the AI clubs offers might still be better and this is why your offer gets rejected.

Guest tdj.fenner

is the publicity of the transfer deal option still available? i remember being able to make the transfer deal either public or private. is this has any relevance mind you.

It happens from time to time, i also see (maybe more frequently) my bids rejected for a player when other teams (lower) bids are accepted, this has been in the game since i started playing (FM05). Its either a bug or the A.I's doing naughty things.

do you think we should be able to see in detail what the other teams offer for a player. At the moment all we see is say £5m + clauses. The total deal could be £55m for all we know.

I know in real life we dont know exactly what another team offers but for the sake of a game do you think there should be a bit of leeway?

Archived