What tactics do you use for FM 2010 Iphone version?

My team is AC milan... and Im using 4-5-1 attacking-normal formation.

And result is decent..im in the 5th. seems like my striker (Huntelaar and Pato) couldnt score much. Ronaldinho sucks in AMC. and AML isnt his natural position.

Any suggestion?

With Real Madrid I played 4-3-3 Attacking with short passing. Up front I played either AML/FL SC AMR/FR and depending upon which team I was facing DMC AMC DMC or AMC DMC AMC.

Worked wonders for me :D

Use your preferred back 4 then maybe:

Gattuso - Seedorf - Pirlo

Ronaldinho - Huntelaar - Pato

Arsenal - first year finished first and lost to Liverpool in the finals (totally my fault too, I made the mistake of getting cute with my positioning and playing people out of position)

Tactics

Mentality: Attacking

Passing: Mixed

Tackling: Normal

Pressing: yes

Offside Trap: no

Counter Attack: no (sometimes turn it on when the other team is spending a lot of time in my zone)

Men Behind Ball: no

For my line up I use a 4-3-3

Defenders

Not gonna lie, I bought a new backfield within my first year. Gallas is awesome, but old. I went out and bought Gareth Bale (D/M L), Rafael (D R), Micah Richards (D RC), and Jerome Boateng (D RLC).

L-C-C-R

Example: Bale - Richards - Boateng - Rafael

Make sure the L and R defenders have decent midfield ability (crossing, passing, dribbling)

Midfielders

I prefer attacking midfielders with high creativity.

AM/F - M/AM - AM/F

Example: Dentinho (bought) - Fabregas - Nasri

If you have a lead when it's time to make subs, just bring in your defending midfielders.

Forwards

AM/F - S C - AM/F

As long as your wingers have good crossing/passing/dribbling and your striker has good shooting/strength/heading, you should be money.

Example: Vela - Bendtner/Eduardo - van Persie

Bendtner is stronger than Eduardo, but it takes a season for Bendtner to get as good as Eduardo, so I used him as a sub for at least half a season.

Goalie

Bought Akinfeev as soon as I started the game. Arsenal needed a good young goalie.

Using this as my basis, I was able to go almost undefeated (losing to Liverpool in the finals). Here are the final stats from my first season with this setup:

van Persie: 20g,8a

Eduardo: 33g,8a

Bendtner: 11g,9a

Vela: 16g,13a

Nasri: 5g,13a

Walcott: 7g,6a

Fabregas: 5g,11a

Dentinho: 15g,12a

Akinfeev only gave up 35 goals for the season...which Eduardo HIMSELF almost outscored. When you have one player almost outscoring all your opponents entire team for the season, you know you won a lot of games.

• SI Staff

Playing with AFC Wimbledon I use a 4-1-3-2 generally although I've also played a 4-4-2 when I'm feeling confident against opposition - attacking mentality, short passing and hard tackling being the main settings.

Playing with AFC Wimbledon I use a 4-1-3-2 generally although I've also played a 4-4-2 when I'm feeling confident against opposition - attacking mentality, short passing and hard tackling being the main settings.

Yeah.. I figured it out 4-3-3 is best for AC milan.

And sometimes I use 4-1-3-2 if i want to play defensive (not my fave.tactics-damn you Mourinho).

Thanks for the reply guys. Now im in the top 3... competing with Juve 1st, Roma 2nd, and 4th is inter( hahaha mourinho sucker- I beat inter 2-1 away game).

cheeers

Archived