How to Get Barce B Team back into League?

Hi Lads

I took over at Barcelona in the third season of the game and noticed that Barcelona Atletic (Barce's B Team) got relegated from Second Division B3 in 2009/2010 season. I'm now about to begin the 2012/2013 season and there is no sign of them ever getting back into the division.

Is there anyway of speeding this up or even editing the game to put them back into it? (I couldnt care less if it is classified as cheating)

I bought a number of good youngsters who will be "graduating" from the under 19 team soon enough and i'd prefer to keep hold of them in the B team as opposed to loaning them out to other clubs.

Cheers for any help

I remember reading somewhere that, regarding promotion from inactive leagues, what counts above everything else is reputation. Therefore, if you're Barcelona B team has one of the highest reputations in this inactive league, then they'll be promoted. However, if there are, for example, 3 teams with higher reputations than your Barca B, then these 3 teams will replace the 3 relegated teams (I say 3, I don't actually know how many get relegated from the Segunda B). I don't think it has anything to do with the players you put in the team.

I may be wrong though :o

I remember reading somewhere that, regarding promotion from inactive leagues, what counts above everything else is reputation. Therefore, if you're Barcelona B team has one of the highest reputations in this inactive league, then they'll be promoted. However, if there are, for example, 3 teams with higher reputations than your Barca B, then these 3 teams will replace the 3 relegated teams (I say 3, I don't actually know how many get relegated from the Segunda B). I don't think it has anything to do with the players you put in the team.

I may be wrong though :o

if this be true which i reckon it probs is, use an editor like FMRTE to raise thier reputation temporarily high, and put it back to normal if they go up

Interesting idea i never thought of. I had tried using fmrte to add them into the league but it doesnt appear to be possible.

Barcelona Atletic reputation from fmrte = 2361 - end of 2010-2011 season

Don Benito - relegated from B3 end of 2010-2011 - rep of 1934

So already the B team has a higher rep than some of the teams playing in the league the previous season despite being a non league club for 2 yrs. I tried putting their rep up to 8000 and going on holiday during the summer to see if it got them promoted but no luck unfortunately!

Is there any other editors around capable of doing this or has anyone else managed to do something similar by manipulating the game?

Archived