how important is condition on performance

during a game if a players condition drops to 50 or 60% how badly does this effect his performace? If he is at 50% are all his stats effectively halved? physical and technical only or mental as well.

Has anyone from SI answered this before? Sorry if already posted I did do a search!

Thanks in advance anyone that knows

I don't know how correct i am in thinking this but i'd imagine it has a big impact on them. When you get tired you naturally cant do things as well as you do when your fully fit.

The most important thing for me is they are more likely to pick up an injury if their condition drops to around the early 60s - 50 mark so you're better off just taking them off. I'd rather be without a player for the last 10-15 minutes of a game instead of missing him for 4 weeks because of an injury.

You should always try and put on fresh legs towards the latter stage of the game. But try not to take off any influential talismen of your squad such as your captain as they can still play a very important part, even if their condition is fairly low

Quite important. Concentration levels fall and players get slower, in addition to them being more likely to get injured I'd imagine.

Fresh legs or playing players differently (i.e. stop rampaging down the wing) are usually recommended.

Archived