Long throws are so destructive..?

Whats the point of using long throws..?

I mean i set my team up and tell at least 3 players to stay back and when i have a player that desides to launch it i only ever have 1 player left at the back apoun which the Ai breaks away and score every time. so why dont 3 players stay back when i tell them to?

Na honestly i have checked and re checked, they are set to stay back. but looking at it. im wondering if they are using my corner instructions for long throws, can any one confirm if they do this for throw ins.?

I feel your pain - I had a similar problem and took lots of abuse on this forum from people telling me I wasn't doing what they told me i.e. keeping players back for throw-ins. Until it was finally advised that corner instructions are used when you are using the bullet throw.

i will be honest and take this one step further, i dont think jumping and heading if yo uhave a tall squad benifits you very much at set pieces unless you use the corner cheat which actually i dont really know what that is any more because im luckys if i score 5 from corners these days.

Archived