The dream is over..

After 25 seasons with Yeovil, Holland, and England; I have been forced to bow out.

x5 Champions League titles

x5 World Club Cup titles

x10 FA Cup, League Cup and League titles

x3 World Cup titles

x3 European Cup titles

x2 Federations Cup titles

... and every Unlock available.

"When Alexender saw the breadth of his domain, he wept. For there were no more worlds to conquer."

• SI Staff
Any chance of stadium increases and stuff in the next version? :)

Please be patient - I'm not meant to gossip about products before they're completed you lot know that ;)

(and trust me its as 'hard' on me as it is on you lot, I love talking about my games ..... in this case though you also need to bear in mind that at present I'm still concentrating on getting FMH2010 update 3 out of the door, FMH2011 is just a twinkle in my eye presently :D)

Please be patient - I'm not meant to gossip about products before they're completed you lot know that ;)

(and trust me its as 'hard' on me as it is on you lot, I love talking about my games ..... in this case though you also need to bear in mind that at present I'm still concentrating on getting FMH2010 update 3 out of the door, FMH2011 is just a twinkle in my eye presently :D)

It'll be a tear by the time it comes out :p

• SI Staff
Ok cool Just wondered cos theres no fifa 09 but ive seen it played on iTouch :)

I expect they pulled last years version from the store when the new one came out (bit like you can't buy FIFA09 in the store new now).

Sorry if I sounded dumb new to this ipod stuff ;)

Hey we all have to learn sometime, you don't sound dumb at all - asking questions is a sign of intelligence imho ... better to ask questions and learn than stay wondering how something works imho.

Archived