This Game is cheating

I got sick and tired of getting a green cross every game so i cheated and healed all my squad with FMRTE, so that means 0 injures in my squad.In my next game i get 2 red crosses and 2 of my players are injured by 6 months.So i use FMRTE again and the next game i get 3 serious injuries.And this happens all season.The game injures my players just because there are not enough injuries in my squad and not on the basis of exaction or injury proneness or even hard tackling by the opposition, i mean surly they wont try to break a leg to all of my players.

And yes i know that i cheated and that im saying that the game cheats.

The game doesn't cheat!!

Have you considered alternative reasons before jumping to conclusions? Perhaps you players have very poor natural fitness or are very injury prone. Do you really get a green cross in every game. I doubt it, sounds like an exaggeration.

Or maybe the game is "cheating" in response to your blatant cheating by using FMRTE.

One annoying thing is that if you use all 3 of your substitutes before the 80th minute of the game you can be 90% sure the opposition will do everything they can to injure one of your players so badly he will need to get off the pitch.

I guess the first thing people in this situation should ask is why the game cheats against them, but not against others.

I see three possibilities here: (1) the game has singled you out and is deliberately injuring your players, while not injuring the players of others who bought the game; (2) the company has released two different versions of the game, one of which injures players and the other of which doesn't; or (3) there is something in your approach to the game that triggers these injuries.

It's easier to go with (1) or (2) because they don't require you to do anything except complain on these forums. The third would require you to figure out what's causing the problem and how to solve it.

For the record, I get a "green" injury once every five or six games, and a "red" injury maybe five or six times a season.

I guess the first thing people in this situation should ask is why the game cheats against them, but not against others.

I see three possibilities here: (1) the game has singled you out and is deliberately injuring your players, while not injuring the players of others who bought the game; (2) the company has released two different versions of the game, one of which injures players and the other of which doesn't; or (3) there is something in your approach to the game that triggers these injuries.

It's easier to go with (1) or (2) because they don't require you to do anything except complain on these forums. The third would require you to figure out what's causing the problem and how to solve it.

For the record, I get a "green" injury once every five or six games, and a "red" injury maybe five or six times a season.

:thup:

you forgot a 4th possibility however. that the gov't has created a computer virus that makes FM2010 cheat and that the OP is one of the first recipients of such virus, and it hasn't yet filtered its way thru the internet to other FM2010 users yet

:thup:

you forgot a 4th possibility however. that the gov't has created a computer virus that makes FM2010 cheat and that the OP is one of the first recipients of such virus, and it hasn't yet filtered its way thru the internet to other FM2010 users yet

Why would you scare people like that! I mean if I get a virus I go to the doctor but if I my FM got a virus I'd end up in an asylum :(

The game doesn't cheat!!

Have you considered alternative reasons before jumping to conclusions? Perhaps you players have very poor natural fitness or are very injury prone. Do you really get a green cross in every game. I doubt it, sounds like an exaggeration.

Or maybe the game is "cheating" in response to your blatant cheating by using FMRTE.

That is impossible! I use FMRTE regularly and can testify that the game does not cheat because of use of FMRTE! :D

The in-game injuries are actually slightly less than in real life. I believe it's programmed to have a certain number of injuries, and fluctuate them throughout the season, but randomising between clubs.

Since it's nearly impossible for ANY club to have an injury-free squad, it's logical for a computer programme to look for a team with ZERO injuries and hit them before randomising again. If anything, the programming is correcting your cheat to bring it back in line with where injuries should be.

So it's not targeting a human team for the sake of cheating, although it may appear to be picking on you, more that it is bringing the number of injuries back to where they should be.

Archived