Football Manager Africa World Cup 2010? :D

That would be a great idea if they made it .. would sell out i think. a game that focuses on internationals and the world cup on FM only. a full epic 1 season with lots of detail.

i mean a brand new game with lots of world cups but they'll have the names of the managers etc and the updates on the 1st season.. and the groups etc. just focusing on the world cup no league teams or nothing with all the world cup awards just like.. fifa world cup 2010

I'd like the idea if there was a massive overhaul in international management. For it to work however, everything would need to be licensed IMO and EA hold those licenses. I'm also not sure there would be a great return for SI.

bad idea.... theres only so much 'overhaul' you could do with a world cup in a management game..

what exactly would you do in the game? pick players.. pick formation... talk to media... thats it...

fifa world cup games are just cash cows and a way for EA to test out some risky ideas in the interim of real fifa installments.

SI have more sense and more respect of their fanbase imo

They should just make the World Cups in FM feel special and re-create the huge buzz that goes along with it. Same for Euro Cup and other major international tournaments. It will help to keep you hooked. Every World Cup you would be drowned in stats, legends saying this and that, team worries, strategies, bickering and whatnot.

One can only hope :D

Archived