problem trying to be national team manager

hey guys...i m posting this agn...posted it earlier in sum1 else's thread bt forgot which one it was d nxt day...so here it is...i m playing as leeds..in my 1st season...togo n ivory coast approach me...if i choose togo...nothing happens..they kp playin their matches without any manager...if go back to the save n choose ivory coast..same thing happens bt they do kp asking me to join them every week...i always accept their offer bt to noavail...wat m i supposed to do????is this a bug???

hey guys...i m posting this agn...posted it earlier in sum1 else's thread bt forgot which one it was d nxt day...so here it is...i m playing as leeds..in my 1st season...togo n ivory coast approach me...if i choose togo...nothing happens..they kp playin their matches without any manager...if go back to the save n choose ivory coast..same thing happens bt they do kp asking me to join them every week...i always accept their offer bt to noavail...wat m i supposed to do????is this a bug???

What patch are you on? It used to happen to me on 10.0 but on my new 10.3 game I haven't had a problem. Not sure which patch fixed it.

sorry for txt spk...wont do it again...no i just have the dvd..and it is probably 10.0..had weird problems while installing..bt it installed alright in my cousin's pc...so if i patch it..i will have to restart the game..no way its going to be fixed midway???

No you can continue any save in a patched game, so feel free to patch up and you'll be fine to continue.

thank you neil...this is the second time you are helping me...will get the patch soonest...

Archived