Star Players contracts

I've noticed that if you start a game with sugar daddy and sign star players either at the start of the season or in January on bosmans and offer them big wages, by the time renewing there contracts comes along you can't afford the wages.

All you have to do is let there contracts run out and then offer them a new contract when their free agents and they ask for around 50% less than before.

I moved gerrard to Celtic via the editor and when his contract ran out, he was wanting 90 grand. I now pay him 39 grand.

I've noticed that if you start a game with sugar daddy and sign star players either at the start of the season or in January on bosmans and offer them big wages, by the time renewing there contracts comes along you can't afford the wages.

All you have to do is let there contracts run out and then offer them a new contract when their free agents and they ask for around 50% less than before.

I moved gerrard to Celtic via the editor and when his contract ran out, he was wanting 90 grand. I now pay him 39 grand.

Archived