Neil the moderator Thank You

Hello Neil

I just want to say thank you for the tip about downloading the patch when my game kept crashing.I download the patch and the game worked. Thank You to Steverobbo as well

Hello Neil

I just want to say thank you for the tip about downloading the patch when my game kept crashing.I download the patch and the game worked. Thank You to Steverobbo as well

The moderators and SI members here are very very helpful! :thup:

Hello Neil

No problem mate. Thats what were here for. I hope you enjoy the game as much as I do. :thup:

Instead of making a new thread, ill post it here. How do i convert a crash dump file so that I can load it as an game? Thanks.

And as Blanchflower1 said, the moderators and SI members are great here.

you can`t do anything with a crash dump file apart from upload it to SI`s FTP server for them to have a look at look in the technical section and there might be details in there either that or send a PM to Neil Brock but dont expect him to reply straight away as he`s a really busy man so might take a day or 2 to reply

Archived