[PS3] Football Manager 2011?

i actually liked fm on the xbox 360 even though it was scaled down. i would sooner SI work on the faults of the current game and try and enhance on what we already have rather than try and do another console version

It might of failed on the XBOX, but there is no harm of trying it on the PS3.

The problems would be the same, I believe it was down to the user interface, control system and some other console related problems.

• SI Staff
The problems would be the same, I believe it was down to the user interface, control system and some other console related problems.

Pretty much this.

Except if the game becomes a flop and SI lose alot of money.

Ha, exactly.

Nothing like trivialising key business decisions.

Consoles you say? Millions in development costs? There's no harm in trying it I suppose!

:D

If they could just port over their PC version it would make sense, as it stands though it'd have to be an entirely different game like the psp version and there just isn't enough demand you have to suspect to make it worthwhile. There will have been a reason why LMA stopped being put out, as well as the console versions of fifa manager and others like premier manager and alex fergusons player manager. The consoles just aren't viable at the moment for anyone it seems.

Archived