youth facilities?

The cost varies each time, my last improvement only cost 85k, but I have seen bigger bills.

Hidden in the game mechanics are levels 1 to 20 for youth facilities. So you can improve the youth facilities all the way up to level 20, which is listed as 'state of the art youth facilities' in the team 'information' > 'facilities'.

Every season you can ask the board to improve the facilities if they are not state of the art and they will agree if they have the money and deem them in need of improvement (based on your reputation and the league reputation I think).

Your facilities also deteriorate over time, as what was state of the art last year is replaced this year, so you need to periodically check that they do not need improvement once you get them to the top.

Once they have reached the maximum possible the option to request an improvement becomes greyed out on the drop down menu. As The Lambs said they can degrade so I have a reminder set for the end of April every season to check and if the option to request an upgrade is available again I know they've degraded and I bug the board.

does it go up by one everytime or can it skip a few depending on how much money you have ?

I think it goes up a couple at a time, it depends how poor the facilities were to start with when compared to your reputation/league reputation/other clubs in the leagues facilities.

so I have a reminder set for the end of April every season to check and if the option to request an upgrade is available again I know they've degraded and I bug the board.

thanks, hadnt thought of that before. just set me one up :)

Archived