Football Manager

Never in my life will I buy a SI football manager game again. I inbox them for help and they never get back to me so unprofessional and I pay £29.99p for a game that plays up all the time and only works when it wants too and I know I ain't the only person who has problems with the game, what do you do with the money you get from us customers just p*** off on holiday and don't help us. All the custom you lose you deserve it.

:thup:

ummm post your problem on the forum and i'm sure someone will be able to help you out. Otherwise its your loss.

No matter what you do they never get back to you. It won't let me save my game keeps on saying "This game could not be saved" and no matter what I do it says the same and its doing my heading and i uninstalled it and installed it and its saying the same and now it keeps on not responding :s

Try posting your problem here: Technical Issues

I'm sure you'll get help in there, you have to understand that SI simply don't have the time to personally respond to every problem that gets sent to them. However, there are people from SI who look at the forums and could help you or another user on the forums who knows how to solve your problem can help you out.

Try posting your problem here: Technical Issues

I'm sure you'll get help in there, you have to understand that SI simply don't have the time to personally respond to every problem that gets sent to them. However, there are people from SI who look at the forums and could help you or another user on the forums who knows how to solve your problem can help you out.

Thank you.

Your first place for support should be SEGA, either by phoning the number in your manual or going to the SEGA Help website. Having said that, these forums are great to get help.

Archived