International Manager Advice

Hi. I set up a game as Zimbabwe manager on FM08 recently and it started really well. I reached the Semi Finals of the Africa Nations Cup and then won 6 out of my 10 games in the World Cup qualifying campaign. During this time I managed to lift the team from around 80 in the world rankings to 27.

However recently things have started to decline. My team was thrashed in every game of the 2010 Nations Cup and that form has continued in a number of friendlies and I have fallen back to 60 in the world rankings.

The main problem is a lot of my best players are being released from their clubs and are subsequently retiring when no-one else signs them. Then the computer is making more generated players but they are completely useless and most of them never get signed on to a club and subsequently retire within a few months.

Is there any way that I can either improve the standard of these computer generated players and make sure that they get signed by teams or make sure that my already good players are signed by new clubs when they are released?

Thanks.

dont know sorry but i love Int part of the game . i did something like this with luxembourg and malta in past games and the same thing happened by 2015ish all thats left in my team are really bad players (like really, really bad) defenders that have- 2 tackling, 3 marking, 2 heading. forwards that have - 3 finishing ........havent done this in 2010 tho ....only ireland and by 2015 ish we have some top young players coming through

Archived