What do the scouts NOT see in this player?

Zinedine Zidane (with a Judging Player Ability of 19 and Judging Player Potential of 20) rates this youngster as "some way off having the required potential to be better than Fernando Torres" and even thinks that he is "some way off the standard of our best young striker Willy Moukouko"

What am I missing here?

What ISN'T good about this kid?

Well, he can't throw the ball worth a damn!

In my opinion, Willy Moukouko looks like a better player than the other guy, because the spanish kid has bad decision and his physical stats aren't very good. The spanish guy is also very one-footed which makes his attributes look better.

Your scouts are really just comparing his PA to Torres' and his CA to your current youngster. Since we are not sure exactly what attributes contribute to CA it is difficult to comment on where he falls down in terms of CA. I would suggest, however, that you exercise your own judgement.

Your scouts are really just comparing his PA to Torres' and his CA to your current youngster. Since we are not sure exactly what attributes contribute to CA it is difficult to comment on where he falls down in terms of CA. I would suggest, however, that you exercise your own judgement.

Physicals could do with some work and decisions but hell, I'd take him. Is he a wonderkid? At the end of the day, if he's playing well, stuff Zidane!

Moukouko has a lot better speed/acceleration attributes and those count a LOT towards CA for Strikers. Like 4 times more then Technical attributes for example.

Could also be that Moukouko is a bit more two-footed then the younger kid, though that's impossible to tell from your screenshots.

In my opinion, Willy Moukouko looks like a better player than the other guy, because the spanish kid has bad decision and his physical stats aren't very good. The spanish guy is also very one-footed which makes his attributes look better.

^whs

Being only one-footed will inflate his attributes which might make him look very good but your better off comparing them on how they perform.

Like FrazT says it will be down to his CA and PA. Personally I would prefer more pace and acceleration in my strikers, but I'm sure with the mental stats he has for a 19 year old which will only improve he will score goals throughout his career ok.

Archived