My Hope On FM2011 3D Match Engine

Hello,

Is it possible if FM2011 have some new player appearance on 3D match engine beside skin and hair color such as hair style? For example, short, long, short curly, long curly, ponytail, dreadlocks, thin & thick moustache, and thin & thick beard?

Thanks

Alexiy

Think that, If they improve 3d engine i will not buy the game because i like the low regs.

Personally i love playing FM on my laptop while i am on bed , while i am watching TV , and play FM everywhere.

Surf on the internet ,chatting on msn and play FM at the same time . I cant have a better graphics card on my laptop and I won't go back to 2d because 3D is brilliant

Perfect is not the best :p

It would probably be quite hard to see clearly, especially if you use a low-zoom view such as elevated.

I'm hoping that the 3D has improved to the point where it would be clear, not that I'm holding out much hope on that.

As for requirements I already think they're too high for what we have (match engine -wise). I'm sure they could come down.

I'm hoping that the 3D has improved to the point where it would be clear, not that I'm holding out much hope on that.

As for requirements I already think they're too high for what we have (match engine -wise). I'm sure they could come down.

indeed the graphics part of the engine is poorly coded very bad optimized and wonder why SI forces v-sync on it

SI should just by a license for a better one instead of home-made ( unreal engine , source engine etc)

indeed the graphics part of the engine is poorly coded very bad optimized and wonder why SI forces v-sync on it

Could be worse, it could have no v-sync at all (I'm looking at you, The Witcher) :D

• 2 weeks later...

i would prefer a better match engine and stats based game still that better animations to be honest if you want good graphics but poor game go and play fifa,

fm is fine as it is lets not sell out on the quality stats and become a graphical good but poor game

I also would like to request to SI that please let staff players such as manager, assistant manager, physiotherapist, etc., are visible on the bench on 3D match engine on next version of FM game.

Also, the animation of expression of the manager such as angry, happy, etc., when his team got goal, red card, etc.

in 20 years time 3d might be up to scratch. 2d is the best without it i would find it hard to play the game like someone posted the same 2d dots are used by managers irl

Yes but only for analysis not to watch the game, he doesn't sit in his office and watch pro-zone while the game is on. I use 3D for watching the match and 2D for analysis

Archived