Lack Of Harmony

A lot of the players (Mainly subs I noticed) are coming to me saying that they are worried by the lack of harmony in the squad, I have had for 4 seasons a perfectly happy bunch of players but after I beat Everton 6-0 (Freak result) they are all saying this to me. But then I go to morale and the majority are superb. What's happening?

Nope I never go on holiday, that's why its very random, I haven't changed anything at all doing the same thing I have done throughout the years. Could it be cause its the 2nd last game of the season I wonder. Don't see why though.

How is the 'gelling' rated on AM Team Talk feedback ?

How many have a comment of somesort on the personal profile ?

How many conflicting personality types do you have within your squad of players ? (Ambitious can sometimes be a selfish & negative personality, rather than driven to succeed)

Have you had any media comments regarding player relations ?

"Steve Harrison reports that morale among the players is extremely good at the moment."

"Steve Harrison believes our current players have forged an extremely strong understanding."

All the players that complained are "Happy to stay at the club" and have no concerns or anything.

Yeah I have a fair few different personality's. I suppose that could be a problem.

Nope no media comments 2 of my players didn't like each other at the start of the season but then about a month after it happened they said they were grand.

All the players that complained are "Happy to stay at the club" and have no concerns or anything.

It's the other players you need to worry about. Look through your whole squad, see which players have any problems and resolve them.

Archived