Earlyest Champions

exactly what i was going to say

I have won the lg in February on CM4, but yeah on FM2010, perfect records i.e 29, 0, 0 are all but impossible without cheating. And 5 goals per game home and away inc in the premiership on a game where cricket scores simply aren't allowed by the AI game in and game out is simply ridiculous and simly can't be done against teams who have very good/world class players.

Most I ever managed on CM4, where cricket scores were possible, was an av of 7 per game in the English Conference (300 over 42 games), but that was with a side who were probably good enough to qualify for the champs lg if they had been playing in the Premiership rather than the Conf.

Let him post a screenie of his teams' number of goals from corners.

No corner screenie, pointless thread imo.

I have won the lg in February on CM4, but yeah on FM2010, perfect records i.e 29, 0, 0 are all but impossible without cheating. And 5 goals per game home and away inc in the premiership on a game where cricket scores simply aren't allowed by the AI game in and game out is simply ridiculous and simly can't be done against teams who have very good/world class players.

Most I ever managed on CM4, where cricket scores were possible, was an av of 7 per game in the English Conference (300 over 42 games), but that was with a side who were probably good enough to qualify for the champs lg if they had been playing in the Premiership rather than the Conf.

Let him post a screenie of his teams' number of goals from corners.

No corner screenie, pointless thread imo.

we know he cheats he has threads about him having cardoza or somebody on 100 odd goals a season

And to daryl nobody cares be proud about it dont come on here we all know you cant play the game properly you make southampton look a disgrace

titleku.png

Not bad eh :cool:

Grats, and a LOT more believable than the OP who still hasn't posted a screenie of his goals from corners.

However with regards to a poster above, 100 goals in a season is nothing special, I have known once, not by me I might add, though I do know that it was done without cheating and a save of the game was actually sent to Ray at SI for perusal to such effect, a player playing in the Conference on CM4, Porhallsson (whose PA was 199) scored 205 goals in one season.

Earliest on mine was 31 matches (Serie A) after 2nd, 3rd and 4th all decided they didn't want to finish 2nd and kept dropping points all over the place. No screenshot unfortunately.

Unfortunately, the background on the corners scored screenie is such that it can be so easily altered in photshop with 'clone'. That it still isn't 100% proof that you hae done it without cheating. And the fact that so many of your guys have such ridiculous stats averages is more than likely due to having 20's for every attribute.

I'm running awaywith my lg atm, and the super striker I have who has averaged 1 per game, isn't even on an 8, and yet you have guys on almost 10.

So sorry, still can't come to believe all those goals you have scored when the AI on 2010 simply won't allow cricket scores every match against even mediocre opposition, never mind opposition that 'suposedly' has the best players in the world.

Doesn't prove you haven't cheated - just prives you haven't used the corner bug.

In photoshop or any other decent pic altering program, that background can be so easily altered so that the tens number is simply overwritten, leaving the digits number (in this case 7).

So he could have used the corner bug and scored 87 but simply overwritten the background with a simple copy and paste.

Control ever other team, alter your players' attributes using the editor. Re-loading ever game. I'm sure you know of these possibilities and more.

i could have done that but it would have made the game boring and i would have quit years ago

Skelton's stats are off the chart - show me a better striker in the game at the start who has stats similar to him in each department. Looks edited to me.

mate it really is ligit ... There are loads of good strikers in the game in the 2020's .. (cinsider im the richest and most successful clubs around so i have the best players)

heres a preety handy stiker city have

05f6691257.jpg

I've done tests using FMRTE with strikers setting them to legends etc, making wingers top notch and such and never seen a 99 goal striker.

Show the manager changes for your last few games; I'm convinced as it stands that you managed both teams.

I've done tests using FMRTE with strikers setting them to legends etc, making wingers top notch and such and never seen a 99 goal striker.

Show the manager changes for your last few games; I'm convinced as it stands that you managed both teams.

how do i show the manager changes?

im using this tactic (made by van de tuc)

http://www.filefront.com/16572005/goalstorm-For-patch-10.3-Version2.1-Sevilla-May-2010.tac/

I would upload the save but my internet uploads at less then 7KPS

Aye says it all really. A 7kbps dial up connection in an age when nearly everyone uploads/downloads now in mbps.

And as for the scorelines, tbh, anything over 5 is a rarity no matter what division you play in, and yet you get them as if they were 2nd nature.

Even playing a v attacking 3 CB, 2 CM, 2 AM, 3 CF formation with players who are probably 2 tiers at least above all their counterparts in the division in terms of attributes, I have managed more than 5 only 5 times in 27 games 3 6's and 2 7's.

If you want people to believe " incredulous " achievements, my advice would be to stop posting until you get a quicker internet so that you can upload your game file for people to peruse each match.

i find it sad that everytime somebody does something good, they get accused of cheating by another person. i have just won the danish league 1st season without losing a game, i suppose i cheated as well

i find it sad that everytime somebody does something good, they get accused of cheating by another person. i have just won the danish league 1st season without losing a game, i suppose i cheated as well

I bet you didn't do it at an average of 5 goals per game though, without even drawing a game.

Nothing wrong with an undefeated season, but sometimes the way in which it is achieved (esp wrt goals scored etc) can look more than a little dubious.

And tbf, the quality of the players and opposition in Denmark isnt quite the same as the EPL.

i only scored an average of 2 goals a game. my record of 16 conceded in 33 games was my backbone to success.

to me if people can do it without cheating then well done. if they do cheat then i dont know what they get out of the game. mind you a lot of people only like winning so support man utd

Archived