iphone - the next update....info?

• SI Staff

Update 3 is in final QA internally - once its completed this and is in Apples acceptance testing I'll post details of what it contains here (and you might even get a screenshot or two of new things ;) ) .....

Until we've completed QA I don't want to indicate whats in it, just in case something fails testing and has to be removed.

Marc can you update the bradford team please:

OUT: Chris Brandon, Jonathan Bateson, Matt Glennon, Matt Clarke, Peter Thorne, Michael Boulding, Rory Boulding, Matt Convey, Luke Sharry, Rory Carson, Stephen O' Leary

IN (That are on the game at this time): Loyd Saxton (Plymouth), Luke Oliver (Wycombe)

And these players can you add to Bradford aswell please: Robbie Threlfall and Tommy Doherty.

Thanks Marc It would be much appreciated :):)

• SI Staff

Sorry but to warn you in advance there won't be a data update in update 3, simply put the way it works at present is that we have to attach an entire new database to the build to allow for an update (otherwise save games created before the update won't work) - this bloats the games size out a fair bit, as such I was happy doing it for the first update to ensure things were as accurate as was practical at that point in time - however any future updates which may or may not occur will be combined with a full database update and most likely a transfer window closing or similar.

(no idea if we'll end up doing one or not tbh - haven't gotten to that stage of discussing things)

Archived