Help me, in need of help urgently

I wonder if someone can help me. I am trying to load FM10 on to a laptop and when i do i get the message Successfully installed and when i try and run the game, after a few start up screens it comes up with the error message fm.exe. Windows detected a error do want to send or not send. Also i have notice the start up screens look to big for the laptop screen because there some bits missing on the start up screens. But i have check the specs to my laptop and the game and my laptop should run it. I really want to play the game but i can't and don't know what else to do.

Please can someone help me.

I could try the patch, butr i was wondering would it help me if i cannot run he game.

It may or it may not but it's probably the best shot at fixing the crash you're getting.

Sorry Steve

It is Windows XP Business i think. I could try the patch, butr i was wondering would it help me if i cannot run he game.

Sorry for being a pain.

As Neji has said, Its worth a try. If you can't run the game anyway what is there to lose.

Make sure your game is NOT running.

Download the 10.3 patch. (Boxed version if you have the DVD, Digital Download version if you bought the game online and downloaded it. If you have installed via Steam it patches automatically)

When the patch is downloaded, double click it and allow it to patch the game.

When patched, try to start your game again. If it still doesnt work, let us know. :)

Archived