Euro Glory - The Ultimate Challenge

This is Euro Glory - The Ultimate Challenge!

The Aim of the challenge:

Starting with no reputation, you get a lucky break in one of the Big 3 french Teams, Lyon, Bordeaux and Marseille.

You have to win the league as quick as possible.

Then using the same manager, apply for a job in either Italy, Spain or England this can be in any division within the country, although now you have to Win the top League in that Country.

Once you have won the league in this country move to one of the other two that you have not won the league in.

Once you have won the French Title, the Italian Title, the English Title, and the Spainish Title, you then need to win the Champions League.

NOTE: YOU MUST WIN THE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE...AFTER YOU HAVE WON THE TITLE IN THE FRENCH, ENGLISH, ITALIAN, AND SPAINISH LEAGUES.

This MUST be in a season AFTER you have won each title.

Heres an example of how the challenge may go.

EXAMPLE

You start the challenge with Bordeaux, and win the league after one season. 2007/08

You then see the Ipswich Job come up, and they are still in the championship. You must get promoted and then win the premiership (if you do this in two years would be 2009/10), before you then apply for a job in the Italian or Spanish Leagues.

You then get a job with Juventus and win the italian league(2010/11), then you must apply for spanish jobs.

You get a job with Barcelona and win the league, and as they are already in the champions league you win that too. (2011/12)

NOTE: This win in the champions league is not enough, it must be in a season after you have already got all of the titles. So for this example it would be in the 2012/13 season or later.

RULES:

You must stay as the same manager the whole time, if you get sacked...either apply for a new job or start again.

The Manager must start as lowest rep possible. Sunday League footballer.

NO signing restrictions apply, except for the restictions that are set out in the league you are managing in.

You MUST post a screenshot of your end of season results, including a League Table, Transfers In and Out and manager profile.

Also Note: if you would like to make this challenege harder then start with Bordeaux

For an easier challenege start with Lyon.

Well anyway i am now starting with Bordeaux so good luck.

Database size must be large

No additional players should be selected

Only France, Italy, England, Spain should be selected, to the lowest available leagues.

So should look like this: newnewnewmf8.th.gif

PS: If anyone can condense these posts into one that would be appreciated as i can't edit posts.

I Started as Bordeaux for a bit of a harder challenge and because i like the team in general.

My first 3 games of the season were great.

Bordeaux 5-3 St Etienne to start me off

FC Loreint 1-1 Bordeaux

Bordeaux 2-1 Monaco

With a player exchange being the star of the show even though my scouts recomended not signing him.

however since then i have played tow games and lost them both

a 4-1 loss to Nice which was awful to watch and a 3-2 loss to strasbourg, and geuss when they scored....yep you guessed right...the last minute.

This is getting ridiculous played my next match after a busy transfer window and guess what.

1-0 and im crusiing the game, 93rd minute they score.

Really starting to get annoyed now.

PS: This is also with a new centre back in and slightly tweaked tactics.

Archived