European leagues without Foreign player limit?

Alright lads,

Quick question, could any one give me a list or recommendations of some leagues within Europe, big or small, that are already available on FM10 (Except the English leagues ofc) that don't have a foreign player limit.

Cheers in advance :thup:

And whilst I'm here, any way to get rid of the little rules box at the bottom of the squad list and any way to stop it telling me that my players are Home Grown?

And whilst I'm here, any way to get rid of the little rules box at the bottom of the squad list and any way to stop it telling me that my players are Home Grown?

at the top right corner of the box there should be a little arrow, if you click it the box will be minimised.

Portugal and Germany have no restrictions for league games but a limit of 3 foreign players for cup games. Holland also has no foreign player rule but I don't know if it applies to cup games.

Ummm Say what? Portugal's Liga Sagres has a rule that of the 50 players you submit for your squad you must have 8 Homegrown in Portugal (Same as Champs League) and no more than 30 players over 19. There is no restrictions in squads for any of the competitions.

Portugal and Germany have no restrictions for league games but a limit of 3 foreign players for cup games. Holland also has no foreign player rule but I don't know if it applies to cup games.

Yes that applies for cups too.

Holland has no foreigners U18/19 in starting lineup iirc.

Only no non-EU U18 players. Or was it U16?

Romania has a 5 foreign rule but as the country managed to get into the EU this changed, so basically you can sign as many players as you want form the EU.

Well, it's a long shot but it's still better then having only 5 non Romanian players. :)

Ireland/N.Ireland don't have any foreign player limits. Scotland and Wales too I think and the Nordic leagues.

Danish league only allows 3 non-EU players in competitive matches. I do not believe there is currently any limit to the amount of EU players.

Russia for sure. It doesn't matter if your not in the EU if there are no restrictions on foreign players.

There are restrictions in Russia as far as I can remember, and there's definitely restrictions in the Ukraine, 7 foreign players last year, I think reduced to 6 this year.

I'll look into it, I got the game open.

Edit:

Russia has no limits to starting 11 or to signings at all.

Ukraine has no limits to signings, but you are only allowed 7 foreign players in starting 11, so I'd assume that means you must have 4 Ukrainians.

That's not so bad really, better than most leagues in the game.

• 2 years later...

Archived