Valencia Relagated First Season

im in my first season with barcelona just won the title and i look at my league and it shows Valencia have gotten relagated!!

http://i477.photobucket.com/albums/rr137/Hazz91_photo/Valenciarelagated.jpg

also i had to chance to sign david villa for 16 million but he had a injurey season literally i tried to get him at a lower price but they rejected but oh well.

Any way has anyone else ever experienced a "big Team" being relagated in the first season?

You didn't take Villa for 16 million!!!????

Onto the question, no I haven't seen any club that big go down in season one. I do have a where Milan went down in season 2 if I recall correctly.

Haha awesome. Just raid all their players :)

A.C Milian nearly got relegated on my save. I'm Man City and was about to raid for all their players but they just managed to save their season from TOTAL embarrassment.

haha i was stupid enough not to im afraid:/ lol yeah david silvia is vauled at 8 million lol and yeah david villia was injured for 4 months played a few games and then injured for 2 months went to the world cup with spain but didnt play though lol.

I would upload the save but i havent put the second spanish league on i only do the top countries.

Teej9 they where in the relegation zone for most of the season i was suprised myself

Was it because Villa was injured is why you didnt sign him. I had similar situation buying a class regen , he had agreed to join but he failed the medical.

Also i didnt want to pay money for a striker that was going to be injured mostly i brought dzeko on another save once he got injured for a while and was never the same player again

a bit unrelated but im in 2024 and blackpool have been relegated into the blue square north. wigan v charlton is a league 2 fixture, fulham and pompey are both in league 1. forest are constantly near the top of the prem (thanks to me :), as are stoke.

Archived