African Under 20's

I have just started a career as manager of Senegal, and control the two youth teams, Under 21's and Under 19's..

I know that i can compete in the Cup of Nations and World CUp, the Under 20 world cup, but although the African Under 20 cup is in the database, is it a playable competition? and if so which year is it first?

• 2 months later...

Lol i must have made 4 threads on this topic this year i complained about it to. One guy from si told me maybe in fm11 they would be able to expand the database so we create or activate these competitions. So hopefully they listened.

• 4 weeks later...
According to the last podcast of Football Manager 2011 there will be an option to add continental tournaments in Football Manager 2011 using the editor

Thank the lord. I made 3 threads about this. Atleast know i can create my own african youth competition. HAHA that guy from si wasnt ****ing about when he told me that.

What else was announced?

Lol i must have made 4 threads on this topic this year i complained about it to. One guy from si told me maybe in fm11 they would be able to expand the database so we create or activate these competitions. So hopefully they listened.
Thank the lord. I made 3 threads about this. Atleast know i can create my own african youth competition. HAHA that guy from si wasnt ****ing about when he told me that.

What else was announced?

So is it 3 or 4? :D

Archived