Bellamy's situation in FM

If u keep track of latest football transfer, C.Bellamy indicated that the only club he would join right now is Cardiff City, where he never played, but he was born and raised. It would be pretty nice if SI could implement such feature.

yeah but just say si put that in the game, bellamy never gets his game and is in the reserve's rotten away,cardiff city get relagated or haven't enough funds or wages to pay bellamy etc.. he would be wasting away untill his contract is up and then cardiff still might not be able to afford him...he wouldn't join another club and retires and gone forever :D

wow wtff, im not saying that bellamy should have cardiff in his favourite clubs list or whatever, im saying that SI should implement the feature, where players, born and raised in one city, but never played in one of city's clubs, would like to play for it when he's old and **** or something like that

wow wtff, im not saying that bellamy should have cardiff in his favourite clubs list or whatever, im saying that SI should implement the feature, where players, born and raised in one city, but never played in one of city's clubs, would like to play for it when he's old and **** or something like that

The system is in, its called favourite clubs. How would you deal with a londoner in your idea? Just going to pick any old London club? No of course not, a yid would never want to be a goon (except for Judas), a spammer wouldn't want to play for the mighty Spurs etc, etc.

And basing any idea on what Bellamy says is not sensible in my book, he is a scummy, woman beater who doesn't deserve to breath and could start a fight in an empty room.

The system is in, its called favourite clubs. How would you deal with a londoner in your idea? Just going to pick any old London club? No of course not, a yid would never want to be a goon (except for Judas), a spammer wouldn't want to play for the mighty Spurs etc, etc.

And basing any idea on what Bellamy says is not sensible in my book, he is a scummy, woman beater who doesn't deserve to breath and could start a fight in an empty room.

That's why us welsh boys love him ;)

Stupid Comment. That's really not what he is, good guy inside.

Stupid Comment. That's really not what he is, good guy inside.

Really?

In court twice for beating women.

Makes him a real class act of course. Not to mention every team mate he's ever wound up and manager he's fallen out with. Honestly I wouldn't pee on him if he was on fire.

to be fair to Bellamy he might be a hellish player to be against you but most teams would love him. He is also a very fair player.

At Molineux this season they were 1-0 up. Bellamy and our centre-half Berra had an accidental collision when going for a header which left Berra with a gashed head. Meanwhile the ref waved play on (typically...) and the ball found its way to Tevez, meaning they were 2 on 1 (Bellamy + Tevez vs our other centre-half Craddock). Almost every player in the game would have carried on but Bellamy, seeing that Berra was hurt, ran to the referee to get him to stop the game and get Berra medical treatment. Top man.

What made it even more brilliant was as soon as the ref stopped the game, Kolo Toure charged up the pitch to remonstrate with the ref for stopping the game, so the ref simply pointed to Bellamy who was checking whether Berra was ok - Toure soon shut up and went back to centre-half!

Back on topic, can never be implemented other than how it already is with favoured clubs, simply because players say these things all the time. Another wolves example coming - Robbie Keane - after a year or so at Tottenham he said the only time he'd really been happy as a professional at a club was at wolves, and that we would always be his first choice. Then he had been a liverpool supporter since a boy, as well as celtic... can't trust a word people say in sentiment!

Just to add i'm pretty sure Bellamy donates and raises more money for charity than almost any other player, and is a regular visitor to children's hospices and alike. Of course the press hardly report this since it doesn't fit with their stereotype of his personality. Shame.

I'm only 20 but I respect the old style of football alot more than the step overs and flip the ball around your ears with your lace tricks.

I'm 18 and hate all this step overs and crap. I much prefer to see old hardened players who are willing to get stuck in, and will get taken out and get back up without moaning about it.

Archived