[PSP] Inside FMH2010

in the iso of FMH2010 there is a logo folder and lots of little english league team logos inside. is there anyway to activate these and use this folder so i dont have to use the folders in my picture folder

• SI Staff
actually marc i bought the game and ripped it so i could put it on psp and not carry round umds i was just wondering though why is it there then?

Going forward might I suggest you purchase it as a download in that case - if you are ripping it then you're relying on hacks to ensure it works properly which might cause issues with its stability (as the code will always think its looking at a UMD regardless of where its located).

(I'm afraid I wasn't involved in the creation of the PSP UMD for last version but I'd hazard a guess its picked up the club logo's used on the iPhone version - they're not used on the PSP game because the seek time on the UMD is too slow for them to load/unload continually like they do on the iPhone version .. neither device has sufficient memory available to keep all such images in memory at one time)

Archived