2 important(dumb) questions

I have 2 questions which might sound a bit dumb but I just don't know.

1. How do you make players tutor other players?

2. People talk about setting closing down(for example) to 11 or 13 or whatever. But how can you do that if all you have is a bar which you can drag?

Hope someone can help.

Thanks

I have 2 questions which might sound a bit dumb but I just don't know.

1. How do you make players tutor other players?

2. People talk about setting closing down(for example) to 11 or 13 or whatever. But how can you do that if all you have is a bar which you can drag?

Hope someone can help.

Thanks

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ferschu:

2. People talk about setting closing down(for example) to 11 or 13 or whatever. But how can you do that if all you have is a bar which you can drag? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think you mean tactics settings when closing down can be set, right? Well, in this version of FM you can't see numbers at this bar (slider). Well, but you can imagine that maximum closing down selection is 20 and then you can set the slider APPROXIMATELY at 11 or 13 which will be a bit right from the middle. I mean, you can't see the numbers but you can find it's approximate position.

Hope I helped you icon_smile.gif

About 1st question - plz write it in another words.

Archived