zoomed in on 3d pitch

Hello everyone I'm new so bear with me. I wanted to know how to zoom the camera and read that it was not possible on the 3d engine. However, I messed around with my windowed FM and some how have the game zoomed in to the point where the players numbers are easily visible. It also doesn't make the graphics look bad, it just looks more zoomed in. I was wondering what I did?

Hm dunno i did not touch the resolution settings at all. I just did not click the maximize button and instead stretched the window itself. Instead of distorting the picture it zoomed in. The only down side is the bottom of the window isn't shown on the screen.

These both are from the touchline angle

Not Zoomed in------Zoomed in

Zoomed.png

The difference in the sizes of the players is striking and makes it a lot more enjoyable to watch when you can see the numbers and the names.

is there how edit the cam angle [height, zoom] ?

I did not do anything other than change the window size in in windowed mode. I want to know how or what I did. The only problem with that view is it cuts off a third of the match but is zoomed in. As of now I do not know of any other way to change the zoom.

• 1 month later...

Archived