Attendance

Ok now this has confused the life out of me.

I'm through to the Group Stage of the Champions League and I just hosted Chelsea at home. My attendance was only 800.

Yet I recently had a Friendly with Spurs and the attendance was over 7000 and with Sunderland was over 4000.

Now this makes no sense to me at all.

If anything I thought I'd be nearly sold out. I guarantee the attendance will be over 40,000 when I visit Chelsea, if not more.

So can someone shed some light on why the attendance is so low for the Champions League?

Who do you play as? It might be down to the ground you play at. I think there is certain criteria that stadiums need to have to hold european games, as in all seater only , i cant remember correctly. Im sure some here knows exactly...

Who are you managing and what is the capacity?

Seems really strange. Sounds like a bug to me.

Who do you play as? It might be down to the ground you play at. I think there is certain criteria that stadiums need to have to hold european games, as in all seater only , i cant remember correctly. Im sure some here knows exactly...

I'm managing Sporting Fingal and just checked my stadium.

Its 10,000 capacity but only an 800 seater.

Right on the button there lads, appreciate it

Yeah I had this in my 15000 capacity stadium for Evora, we only had 2000 seats we made the Final against Real Madrid, the attendance was a little silly. New stadium named after my manager to be built in 12 months time after we just defeated Manchester United in the 28/29 Champions League Final.

Off topic, how did you do against chelsea?
wat year you in?

fair play for getting to the group stages too

chelsea beat us 2-1 and we lost away to Lyon 3-0

I am seriously hoping to get offered a job in england soon enough.

Oh and its 2011 we're in now. My 3rd season.

Won 1st division, the premier & senior cup.

Now I'm 2nd in the premier division, through to the group stages and longford knocked me out of the cup in the quarter finals haha

Archived