Is it possible to withdraw your players from the national team?

I have an important cup quarter final match but it clashes with an international qualification match. I will lose at least 7 players to international duty. Is it possible to withdraw my players from international duty? Or postpone the fixture?

Okay, then where do I go if I want to withdraw my players? I can't seem to find the button/option/whatever

If it is a friendly, you are given the option to set friendly instructions. If it is a full competitive match, there is no option available .

In FM2009 last week I had almost my entire First Team and Reserves gone for an FA Cup Sixth Round Match. I managed to win with my talented youngsters after cheating in FMRTE to make them 100% fit. I did get lucky though. Just as well I have a big squad.

hey...i m having this problem in my save...togo and ivorycoast needed managers in my 1st season as leeds...i applied for both...got accepted for both...now if i accept togo...there is no reply..like a welcome screen as shown in the clubs...weird thing is togo kps playin their matches without any manager at all...whereas in the same save if reloaded,ivorycoast every week they say they want me n offer a job...i accept it...bt no avail...same thing...only that they keep asking me to join...this is annoying...so wat m i supposed to do when a nation says they want me and offer a job????(after clicking on 'accept offer' i.e)

Archived