Is it really necessary to have more than 1 physio?

I keep the physios who are at the club. I only renew the contract of the best one, or more if there's more than 1 with 20 for physiotherapy. This means I don't have to pay compensation to sack them, and there's a chance I'll get some due to poaching.

Nobody knows the effects of more than one physio.

It's never been documented.

I think in theory at least two should be better than one due to player recovering a bit more quickly.

But then, you are right. Never ever been tested thoroughly. :(

I always employ 3 physios mainly for the extra scouting knowledge. In this years manual the description for Physiotherapy attribute says "If possible, have at least three Physios with high ratings for this attribute to ensure your players receive high-quality treatment to both prevent and rehabilitate injuries."

So maybe there is an advantage to having more than 1 physio.

Because I've never received a clear answer regarding which attributes make for the best physios, I usually hire at least 2- both with high physio ratings, but one with a higher fitness rating and the other with a higher motivation rating. Usually look for foreign physios to bolster my scouting knowledge, to boot.

I hire as many as possible, and try and achieve a good spread of Physiotherapy/Man Management/Motivating/Discipline/Working With Youngsters. I have never found one physio with all ideal stats, so I hire many to get the full spread.

Ofcourse it might not work that way but there is absolutely nothing to suggest that the game uses individual physios for individual players. Untill it is proven one way or the other I am going to go with trying to build the best physio team possible.

Archived