Model the World Cup

Hello,

Myself and my friend thought it would be cool to start a new game, holiday for about a season untill early may, save it, then each have a go at picking our squads and playing the world cup, seeing how we get on.

Unfortunatly the innacurate groups proved too much of an annoyance so this plan failed, is there anyway to get around this?

To be honest you dont need to holiday, just manage the teams for the year, in real time this will only take as long as it would to holiday it probably, theres not too many international games, this way you make sure your teams get qualified. If this is what you meant by innacurate groups?

To be honest you dont need to holiday, just manage the teams for the year, in real time this will only take as long as it would to holiday it probably, theres not too many international games, this way you make sure your teams get qualified. If this is what you meant by innacurate groups?

I think he meant groups that are not like the ones in the real life World Cup.

OP: Take a look at this thread i've linked below. It's an idea/campaign to get real life situations put into the game so you can play things exactly like what you're suggesting such as the World Cup. Add a comment to the thread if you want, it needs bumping.

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=210372

There was somebody that repeatedly went on holiday through the qualifying campaigns and past the date when the groups are picked and eventually had a game where all the groups were the same as in real life (except that I think there were 2 teams swapped around), but that was the only problem.

I will have a search for it but I nkow its around somewhere.

There was somebody that repeatedly went on holiday through the qualifying campaigns and past the date when the groups are picked and eventually had a game where all the groups were the same as in real life (except that I think there were 2 teams swapped around), but that was the only problem.

I will have a search for it but I nkow its around somewhere.

Surely that isn't possible? Wel obviously it is possible but the chances of this happening must be miute.

Archived