How much money can you have?

When the chairman invests the money, it goes into a reserve fund. If you get into a negative bank balance, the chairman tops up your balance from the reserve fund.

This is commonly said on the forum, has it been proven that you get the money back? I'm sure you would but I've never seen proof of it.

Also, the chairman will move money to a reserve fund before you get anywhere near 2.1bn. I think it is usually around the 1bn mark that s/he will move it.

This is commonly said on the forum, has it been proven that you get the money back? I'm sure you would but I've never seen proof of it.

Also, the chairman will move money to a reserve fund before you get anywhere near 2.1bn. I think it is usually around the 1bn mark that s/he will move it.

Yep, you get the money back, my chairman put £300m into the club and then took £800m out.

:rolleyes::confused:

Yes, you will definitely get the money back if your club suddenly has a lack of funds. This is confirmed! :thup:

I had £800mil in the bank, then got new owners, who pumped £900 mil in, only to remove 1,000 mil a week later and invest it. Didn't matter.

Though I'm now at a different club, and noticed the news that the owner had removed his financial backing, don't know what that means for the club.

I tested it a while back using FMRTE. Set the bank balance to £1 billion, and then the chairman shuved 200 million into a reserve fund.

I then set it to -£150 million to see what would happen and got a message saying "Swindon Chairman dips into reserve fund" or something like that.

Archived