Lack Of Harmony?

Is it the players complaining about it? If so, go through your squad, find out why your players are unhappy and solve their issues. This is usually stuff like lack of first team football, wanting a new contract etc.

I've helped on many of these threads. Si refuse to note it as a problem which irritates me.

That would probably be because it isn't a problem :rolleyes:

A users actions within the game create the "Lack of Harmony" and its up to the user to deal with it.

You are given plenty of hints as to what is wrong, all you have to do is look at the players personal page.

Its not rocket science!

That would probably be because it isn't a problem :rolleyes:

A users actions within the game create the "Lack of Harmony" and its up to the user to deal with it.

You are given plenty of hints as to what is wrong, all you have to do is look at the players personal page.

Its not rocket science!

You obviously haven't worked out it isnt that simple and there isn't enough interaction with the players. I'm not getting into this argument again. its no coincidence that we keep getting these threads.

You obviously haven't worked out it isnt that simple and there isn't enough interaction with the players. I'm not getting into this argument again. its no coincidence that we keep getting these threads.

I've had three saves and over 30 seasons with at least ten different teams in ten different countries.

I've had times when I've encountered these problems and I've resolved them within the parameters of the game. Only once have I chosen to sell a player who was causing problems and that was because he was a fringe player anyway.

The people that have issues either don't understand or don't try to understand the game.

Ah look, another thread on it. Shocking.

In an ideal everyone would use the search engine but this isn't an ideal world. If you have nothing helpful to add, then please avoid these threads.

Never had such issues before really. My players are mostly happy. Only unhappy because they can't settle in. Can't speak english. Or probably wants to move to a bigger club. Usually letting them rot for a year or so will do the trick. Or just transfer list them and put some astronomical amount so no one comes in for them.

I keep getting messages about their being a "Lack of Harmony" around my squad...I get this EVERY single game i start and theirs nothing i can do to stop this.

What causes it and how do i get rid of it?

In the short term:

1) Try to sort out any SLT or UNH complaints

2) Massage your players egos with team talks etc, until they are happy.

Long term:

1) Keep winning.

Archived