Staff Loyalty

Can someone tell me is there anyway to keep my staff?

Im a FM green having only started playing at the end of March. Ridiculously addictive;)

Anyway my question is this.

At the end of every season no matter what team im managing other teams poach my staff, ok not all them but the better ones i have. Oli Bierhoff as a scout with 20/20 judging potential happily signed a large contract to join me at Werder then left after one season to join Juve. I cant seem to keep good staff for any period off time.

Apart from huge wage offers is there anyway too keep staff?:(

This is incredibly annoying. Derby kept offering contracts to my coaches, one at a time. Then the game progressed past one of them, and he was gone before I could offer a contract. Why would they be so hellbent on leaving the best team in England for half their wage? Must have moved house before the papers were cold.

Unfortunately loyalty is no a word the staff is aware of.

When clubs approach your staff the news item should be a "must respond" type, so you have a chance to offer them a new contract if you want to keep them. Ideally they should have some loyalty and not just ship no matter what offer they get (they will leave if you don't offer a contract), but this would at least be a work-around.

This is incredibly annoying. Derby kept offering contracts to my coaches, one at a time. Then the game progressed past one of them, and he was gone before I could offer a contract. Why would they be so hellbent on leaving the best team in England for half their wage? Must have moved house before the papers were cold.

Unfortunately loyalty is no a word the staff is aware of.

When clubs approach your staff the news item should be a "must respond" type, so you have a chance to offer them a new contract if you want to keep them. Ideally they should have some loyalty and not just ship no matter what offer they get (they will leave if you don't offer a contract), but this would at least be a work-around.

this is whats getting on my tits exactly. Oh well ill just have too keep throwing money at them i guess

Archived