What affects the value of a player?

Hey folks, I have a really good DC/DM/MC Japanese regen, here is a picture...

kikuchi.jpg

As you can see his is really good, problem is he is only valued at £5.75m, which seems a bit low for someone of his quality.

I have another regen ST in my team valued at £31.5m, who is even on less wages.

Any way I can get his value up? Clubs sniffing around and bidding in the region of £7-10m which is way under what he is worth. And I don't want him getting upset if I reject an offer.

Thanks

Ah that makes a lot of sense, I have a edited database with Japanese players I activated at the start of the game, although Japan doesn't seem to call up any in-game players and just uses greyed out players for there squad, that's why he isn't capped and has a low value.

He's eligible for Holland but doesn't seem to be getting called up.

I believe the main thing that effects their value is their reputation.

If he gets capped at international level his reputation will go up and so will his value. If he puts in a season of great performances and does well in big competitions then his reputation & value will go up.

Essentially you just need to keep playing him and hope he gets picked at international level.

I had a striker once who scored 9 goals in the ECC and his value went up by about £2m. Considering i'm managing in Poland and considering he was 30, that is pretty decent.

It's everything to do with reputation really. Although that doesn't explain why some regens are priced at a couple of million when they're 17.

I've found that there price goes up when they start playing international games and their value decreases loads when their contract is running out but it's probably either down to potential ability or reputation.

I've got that striker from Anderlect at my Man Utd team (Roman Lukalau, or whatever he's called) he's the the most expensive player on the game at the moment, i paid 18 million for him but due to international appearances, a huge contract and his reputation as being world famous his value has increased to 36.5 million, he's also the best striker on my game at the moment.

Archived