Any help with this failing team?

5th season in, starting unemployed have been at 3 other clubs before taking charge of Nantwich Town, I got the job 10 games in when they have lost all ten.

No money, players with lots of 1s for attributes, no staff. No matter what tactics I try (park the bus or just go for it, and even in between!) is not working and I cannot get this team to pick up so much as a 0-0 draw.

Any help with what I could try to get this team out of their rut, or sometimes do you just have to accept that you have taken over an awful side who have no chance of anything?

look for players out of contract, nearly out of contract, transfer listed. hope you find a few that improve your squad. just have to hang in there and have faith. losing 10 games on the trot is never a good thing!

i use classic tactics anyway, dont like hte new tactics system.

you get recommended players all the time and i sign the odd one, no one wants to come not loan, not even from my parents club (crewe) which is frutrating.

whatever tactics i try i seems to lose

Attacking- my attacks isn't good enough and gives the ball away or misses easy chances. more space for the opposition to exploit and score.

Defensive - very unadventuruous so almost no chances are created as I park the bus, but my poor defence/better attack always leads to a goal no matter how much i am trying to keep them out

balanced - this seems to mean to my player "dont attack too much or sit back too much" so i rarely create chances and my opposition are always guaranteed a goal.

its tough but i dont want to just give up on it, on the other hand i dont want a sacking on my CV!

Archived