how to make fm11 better

it's only my opinion but i hope it will be usefull beacuse this game doesnt have some things balanced, things that even 01/02 had.

1) keep the all 3D system like it is now. no need to change/improve something that is still working smoothly

only some changes that every patch brings like improvements on ME

2)make transfer between AI more often!!

i mean it is 2015 season and l'pool squad is still reina, torres, caragher, skrtel, gerrard, babel, aquilani, etc. etc.

it is so unreal:thdn:

3)make more real tactic engine. make it possible to suceed with every formation if the team setting are made carefully and smartly. make every style the same chance to suceed

4)please it would be much more real if you have some competition after 3, 4 season.

i mean, always struggling first season, and after second one when my team get use on my tactics i'm the best in the league for ages. think that would be much more real if the AI develops as well

5)more realistic regens with balanced ratings

6)no corner bug!! but still to kepp some way onto getting average goals per corner in season

7)better playeres ratings

like it were on 01/02 or 04/05

not only to respect goals or assists. more balanced ratings for players from all positions.

EDIT:

8) this transfer when you pay for player on 48 month its apsurd. you can get like 4, 5 star players (every worth 20+ millions) when you got like 40 millions of transfer budget. it is so unreal.

it should cut the three quarters of transfer budget maybe not only 10 %

dont want to be anoying but i pay for the game and believe that have every right just to add some comment on this great game to be even better.:thup::)

because it is such amazing game and it is pitty these details reduce the gameplay like they do. and it is really the thing in few minor details that in global can be important.

sorry for my poor english

:)

cheers

1. i agree, couldn't care less if they developed the 3D more seeing as i use 2D. :)

2. Whats wrong with that? Carragher and Gerrard won't leave until they retire and Torres, Aquilani and Reina are good enough to bea part of the core of the team so if they don't want to leave then the clubs not going to sell them.

3. You can succeed with any 'normal' formation its just a matter of using the right players in the right roles.

4. Definently needs improvement starting with a big team gets very boring very quickly because other teams don't build really strong squads like your own.

5. I think regens have been very good on fm 10 but if they think they can improve them then go for it.

6. agree, but you can still get a realistic amount of goals of corneres without using the bug.

7. don't really mind, i think ratings are fine.

2. Whats wrong with that? Carragher and Gerrard won't leave until they retire and Torres, Aquilani and Reina are good enough to bea part of the core of the team so if they don't want to leave then the clubs not going to sell them.

thank you for response mate:)

yeah, they are clubs legends but l'pool in 2015 that doesnt have any new player, new star?!

only the kids from there reserve team.

or dzeko is still in wolfsburg which is apsurd.

i mean, they are never bigger moves on these star players. in RL every summer there is so much transfers and on this game i cant remember when it was some remarkable move like ronaldo to real.

and it is so easier to keep player, there is no pressure from other clubs like before on your squad.

but this only worth for 10.3, i didnt noticed it on 10.1 and for me it is so anoying that i consider it a bug.

keep the all 3D system like it is now. no need to change/improve something that is still working smoothly

only some changes that every patch brings like improvements on ME

The visuals are already pretty outdated, I'm of the opinion that there's a lot more work to do on the graphics.

1) There are much improvements to be made in the gfx department and I hope and believe that there will be some progress in future versions. The FM series has never been about the eye candy and I seriously doubt that's were they'd want to go, but that's no reason to stop improving in that area.

2) I take it that you mean that the AI teams should focus a bit more at building for the future? That would tie in with 4) and yes I agree that there is room for improvement.

3) I can't say that I have tried all formations, but I seriously doubt that it's impossible to achieve success with most of them given that you use the right roles/players.

4) See 2).

5) The regen system can always be made better offcourse. That said it works well enough for me on FM2010.

6) As I don't play network games it's a non issue for me but yeah it should be sorted.

7) Ratings are fine this version IMO. Much better than I can remember from recent installations at least.

8) I haven't tried it myself but that approach should mean considerable financial risk. If it doesn't then yes it needs to be looked at.

thank you for response mate:)

yeah, they are clubs legends but l'pool in 2015 that doesnt have any new player, new star?!

only the kids from there reserve team.

or dzeko is still in wolfsburg which is apsurd.

i mean, they are never bigger moves on these star players. in RL every summer there is so much transfers and on this game i cant remember when it was some remarkable move like ronaldo to real.

and it is so easier to keep player, there is no pressure from other clubs like before on your squad.

but this only worth for 10.3, i didnt noticed it on 10.1 and for me it is so anoying that i consider it a bug.

yeah thats true, i think this ties into the point that top teams with AI managers should be looking to sign a lot of top players to build a really strong squad to make it more of a challenge to play as a top team.

Stadiums!!!!! Include real life stadiums. Iw would be amazing and would add a great deal of satisfaction when playing in such stadiums as the Bernabeu, San Siro. Now everything gives you the same outdate, boring picture in the eye

Stadiums!!!!! Include real life stadiums. Iw would be amazing and would add a great deal of satisfaction when playing in such stadiums as the Bernabeu, San Siro. Now everything gives you the same outdate, boring picture in the eye

licensing issues would crap all over this idea unfortunately

Archived