I updated to 10.3 and now I can never score PKs

As the title says, I just updated to 10.3 and have missed 8 PKs in a row. Interestingly, the computer seems to be having the same problem, as I've had no PKs scored on me either (out of I think about 3 chances). So all in all, 11 straight missed penalties, wtf!! I read in the change notes for 10.3 that keepers have better reaction, but from what I've noticed, it's just that every time a player takes a PK, he shoots it straight at the keeper. And yes, I've tried switching between a few players to take the shots, and they all have 16 or higher penalty taking.

Is anyone else having this problem? Are the developers aware of it? I tried searching for a similar thread but couldn't find anything.

This has really screwed up my season.

Sigh....

strangely since i updated it, i only missed one and the keepers dives more now...be it to the right or wrong side

oh. The diving part is adding in from one of the patches. Because previously when you take PKs. The GK simply don't move. Now they will try to dive, just to make it look more realistic. Doesn't affect the outcome though.

Archived