Worst Premier League Team Ever?

Im in my fourth season with Birmingham City and doing very well. When i had a glance towards the bottom of the league i noticed Bolton sitting rock bottom with no wins and 6 goals scored in 27 games! They have been premier league regulars for the 4 seasons i have been in charge of Birmingham. I will update this at the end of the season but hopefully they go the whole season without a win!

Has anyone ever seen a worse performance than this in a top league?

brumleague.jpg

I've seen St Johnstone relegated from the SPL with 1 win, 7 draws, and 30 defeats for a grand total of 10 points :D

Ok, SPL isn't a "top" league, but it was pretty funny watching them be completely futile for an entire season. Guess who they got the one win against? at my ground as well :o

In one of my games Sheffield Wednesday got promoted to the EPL ... then proceeded to W 0, D 3, L 35 :D we beat them 4-0 away and 8-1 at home. felt a bit sorry for them, they were truly awful :o

wow 3 draws very impressive that :D

In one of my games Sheffield Wednesday got promoted to the EPL ... then proceeded to W 0, D 3, L 35 :D we beat them 4-0 away and 8-1 at home. felt a bit sorry for them, they were truly awful :o

I've seen Hartlepool do the same in about 2022, I think they scored eight goals all season....

On a long term game I had (2030 I think I stopped on), I had a few teams come up to the Premiership from 6th in Championship, somehow fluke a play-off win and win zero games all season, Preston North End, Colchester and Burnley were some that I remember.

Blackpool should be looking to be cautious next season.

I've seen St Johnstone relegated from the SPL with 1 win, 7 draws, and 30 defeats for a grand total of 10 points :D

Ok, SPL isn't a "top" league, but it was pretty funny watching them be completely futile for an entire season. Guess who they got the one win against? at my ground as well :o

mon the Super Js!

On my game. With around 7 games or so til the end. Swansea got relegated with 9 pts. Broke the PL record for longest streak without winning. Like.. 31 games.

Sheep shág County oops I mean Direby County had a streak of 32 games without a win IRL in the 07/08 season. :D

Good going with Birmingham, im a fan myself.

I managed to get second in my fourth season, whos on your team sheet? Send some screens

if u pop over to good player/team guide, i have screenies in the birmingham thread mate. last page

Mmmm... Marshall... how long is it since Nottingham Forest were in the top division?

I rather us not be in the Premiership then be in there and be branded as the worst ever team.

We've got an amazing chance of getting there next season.

It says FM 2008 in the screenshot :D

Very impressive season though. Bet the fans were over the moon.

Haha I missed that, must of been cause its late. Yeah, 8 goals all season too, not exactly too much to cheer about

Worst I've seen (that I remember) is on my most recent full season, in Norway, when Honefoss finished on 5 or 6 points, admitedly it is a shorter (30 game) season. But it's still pathetic, and about 2/3rds of the way in they were still on one. Nothing can beat the Frosinone screenie though.

Archived