Takeover?

Hi there, just to bring you up to speed on my game here are some important details.

Club Finances started at £250k

Club Finances 6 seasons later £-700k

Chairman status at the start Loves the Club

chairman status after 6 seasons will listen to offers.

So it looks like a takeover is on it's way.

The question is, what are the chances of The new chairman clearing the debt? And pit me back in the black.

Cheers Spartansteen

Depends who the new chairman is. When the current chairman is looking for offers, it is usually someone on the board who takes over. If that is the case, then you probably won't get any help with your finances.

ive been through two borad takeover's currently in 2017..

at first i was 200k in the black everything looking ok..then my board got taken over and the new chairman took out a loan and i was in debt of 150k still currently paying it off only 1.5k a month tho...

Then we won promotion's so the board upgraded my stadium twice and again they took out a loan and i was over 3m in debt.. losing money each month..Only for a fa cup match against united which help clear soon debts i was screwed...

i had to sell a few players to balance the books and managed to get 3 million in the clear.. by now a new board has taken over and clear the second loan of 375k a month and upgraded my training and youth facilities.. and given me 2 million to spend on tranfers..

So it might be a hit and miss if you get taken over

Archived