should I stay or should I go?

after 2 fantastic seasons at Celtic, I have won the League twice having won the last SPL title by 21 points. I will soon have the Scottish FA Cup final to play, should I win that, that would be my 2nd FA Cup, and has also won the League cup last season. I have built a fantastic squad (for Scotland) and is getting a little bored of the lack of teams that I play against, having had moderate success in Europe in the 2nd season (beating both Villarreal and Juventus in the group stages and still going out!)

so what i want to know is if you were in my shoes, would you stay on for another few seasons, or quit after the FA Cup final and look for a tougher jobs?

many thanks!

Personally I'd stay until I've won the CL (or at least proved that it couldn't). But then that's just me.

Best thing to do is ask yourself a few questions:

1) Are games becoming a grind?

2) Are there good teams out there I want to manage and are in a bad position?

3) (related to 2) What would I want to do with my new team, and can it still be done with Celtic?

4) Have I priced myself out of the market (unlikely at Celtic)?

I hope that helps.

i like that one also, i havent looked around at the other leagues, focusing on the scottish final which is up soon. i will make my mind up then.

oh also the money situation is fine at Celtic, depending on the month we lose or make money. raning from making £2 million a month to losing £2 million a month

It's time to prove yourself in a proper league. The SPL is basically a coin-toss i.e. Rangers or Celtic.

hasnt been a coin toss the past 2 seasons, i have destroyed the league, ill give it one more year to try the triple!

after 2 fantastic seasons at Celtic, I have won the League twice having won the last SPL title by 21 points. I will soon have the Scottish FA Cup final to play, should I win that, that would be my 2nd FA Cup, and has also won the League cup last season. I have built a fantastic squad (for Scotland) and is getting a little bored of the lack of teams that I play against, having had moderate success in Europe in the 2nd season (beating both Villarreal and Juventus in the group stages and still going out!)

so what i want to know is if you were in my shoes, would you stay on for another few seasons, or quit after the FA Cup final and look for a tougher jobs?

many thanks!

i got a really highly talented regen through at celtic on 08. i only played a couple of seasons or so on the game then didnt go back on as it was a two player game with someone else - however i decided to check his potential and downloaded genie scout. turned out he had 199. if i were you id try and conquer the world like i maybe could have done in the next 5-10 years from that point.

Archived