How do opposition managers do it?

Whenever the opposition is trailing or needing a goal, they always get a highlight in injury time or the 90th minute. I can only think of one or two occasions on this FM where injury time has just went by.

Obviously this is due to their good tactics, being able to create chances when they need a goal. And I'd expect top managers to be able to consistently create a tactic that gives them chances right up to the end, but how does every manager in the game do it?

I assumed it was their form of Overload, but that doesn't seem to work all the time for me, is there some tactic they all use or what?

No idea. I think often it's because I fail to change my tactics to waste time etc and because they go on overload and shove 5 up front!

I agree with this, Ive started taking notice when they put 4 players up front and tried to stop my full backs bombing forward etc, its about adapting mid game, which I havnt always done I used to just set my team out and do a few subs if needed, but Im glad on this version sometimes you need to tinker with your tactics to get the result

Archived