Premier League Prize Money?

Hi, on Football Manager how much prize money do you recieve if you win the League?

In real life i read that the Prize money for the Premier League starts at 800k for the bottom team,

and you get an extra 800k for every postion upwards?

I.e

• 24th: 800k
  • 23rd: 1.6 million
  • 22nd: 2.2 million

Which would make the prize money for winning the league 15 million, but i'm sure when i won the Premier League on FM2010 before i recieved something like 28 million..

Anyway the reason i'm asking is that i have tweaked the nation rules for the Premier League and it's reset more aless every rule for the Premier League, including all the Prize money and i want to set it back to default Prize money that's on FM2010.

This is how i have it set up atm.

92091587.png

Does this look about right, or any idea's on what the exact Prize money is on FM2010 for the Premier League? Cheers.

Also i have tried loading up the default database in the Editor to check the Prize money, but it won't show you the default Prize money, all the options are greyed out.

The only way to check the prize money is by editing the nation rule, but once you do this, it just resets everything...

In real life i read that the Prize money for the Premier League starts at 800k for the bottom team,

and you get an extra 800k for every postion upwards?

I.e

• 24th: 800k
  • 23rd: 1.6 million
  • 22nd: 2.2 million

Can I have their money, as there are only 20 teams in the Premier League?

Good. Give me your bank details and I'll get the money. [/dodgy Nigerian email]

Ok, i'll wire the Monies directly to your account Madame, i just need your sort code and bank details. :D

george-phone-jacker-300x225.gif

It's just a joke from FoneJacker, for those who are not in the know. ;)

I'm not trying to steal anybody's bank details.

Archived