Minimum fee release clause of C. Ronaldo

Isn't Ibrahimovic's at around £577,770,000 or something stupid? I've noticed I'm never allowed go higher than £250,000,000 or something. I don't know, I've tried to activate Messi's clause on more than one occassion as a joke but he always ALWAYS rejects a contract anyway.

I remember on FM2008 when Messi's release clause was always stupidly low, you could sign him for around £35-40m.

The AI Barcelona manager in my game actually lowered it from about £43m to £40m as well in a new contract.

I remember on FM2008 when Messi's release clause was always stupidly low, you could sign him for around £35-40m.

The AI Barcelona manager in my game actually lowered it from about £43m to £40m as well in a new contract.

same in 2009 i bought messi for 40M lol

Minimum Fee Release Clauses are mandatory in Spain. The rediculously high level is just a way for the owning club to force other clubs to approach them first rather than actually activate the clause.

That's why activating a release clause is daft. The club doesn't actually value the player that high, and the player isn't worth that amount of money.

Minimum Fee Release Clauses are mandatory in Spain. The rediculously high level is just a way for the owning club to force other clubs to approach them first rather than actually activate the clause.

That's why activating a release clause is daft. The club doesn't actually value the player that high, and the player isn't worth that amount of money.

Isn't their release clauses in relation to how high their wages are and how long left their contract is?

Does someone has ever payed Ronaldo's Release Clause???:

1 Billion.. :eek::eek::eek:

Is it ever possible to buy a single player for 1 billion pounds? I thought the highest option to pay for a player is 200 million pounds plus adding up the other clauses would make it about 350 million pounds? So how to do this if your club is very rich and worth 2 billion pounds?

I think you can click on certain totals shown on the 'make an offer' screen, such as remaining transfer budget = ??? and the players amount. These are the only things that can get you that high I think:thup:

liverpool bought him for only 37m at 28 years old on my current save, dont know how they managed it tbh, i think they used hax in the negotiations.

just quoting myself here, but they are paying gim £210,000 a week. I didnt know you could offer such wages tbh.

The Spanish release clauses are a statutory necessity. Ever since irl Real bought Figo from Barcelona for his release clause fee which before people thought was ridiculously high, those fees have even increased further to make sure that nobody is insane enough to actually pay that amount of money.

In real life, many players in Spain have realistic release clauses. I think its more of a way to allow a player to move if he really wants to and thus many clubs and players negotiate a release clause that they are happy with. I would say that usually, these kind of clauses are for the paranoid player, playing for a small team, who thinks he will have a future at another and much bigger club.

Big clubs or players happy with their roles usually have quite large release clause fees, which does sound a little daft and renders the whole concept on a theoretical level, useless.

i wonder how much is this on that currency that ends in "kr". every crappy player is worth millions of that, now imagine 1 billion euros :D

Is that Danish Kroner?

1 Danish kroner = 0.111455784 British pounds

So £1 billion British pounds = 8.97216782 billion Danish kroner

Archived