(iPhone) Your Scouts

Speaking of scouts......

Whenever you send your scout out to search an area or youth players, it resets all of the scouting reports that you've done. Is it supposed to do that? Cuz that's kinda lame! I have to rescout guys manually for regen players

• SI Staff
Speaking of scouts......

Whenever you send your scout out to search an area or youth players, it resets all of the scouting reports that you've done. Is it supposed to do that? Cuz that's kinda lame! I have to rescout guys manually for regen players

Its unavoidable I'm afraid because the devices don't have limitless memory (or even a fraction of the space which the PC version has) - I might be able to work out a way to archive it to disk for next version, but I"m loathe to do that as it'd potentially allow people to create huge savegames accidentally.

Its unavoidable I'm afraid because the devices don't have limitless memory (or even a fraction of the space which the PC version has) - I might be able to work out a way to archive it to disk for next version, but I"m loathe to do that as it'd potentially allow people to create huge savegames accidentally.

What if the scout list cleared at the start of a new season? That should keep the save game size down (although it would still be bloated during the season). Or what if only players that are on your short list retain their scouting reports? Those two mixed together could come up with some sorta solution!

• SI Staff

I'd prefer not to make the retention based upon a point in the season - you'd feel a bit gutted if you scouted just before that triggered for instance ... but yeah its something we can look at improving for sure ..

I'd prefer not to make the retention based upon a point in the season - you'd feel a bit gutted if you scouted just before that triggered for instance ... but yeah its something we can look at improving for sure ..

Ah yeah, good call...that would be annoying! Anyway, keep up the good work!

Archived