How do I get Total Scouting Knowledge?

I'm currently managing Liverpool in 2012 and i have 15 affilliated clubs and 9 scouts (the max the board will allow)

Has anyone ever managed to get complete knowledge? How do you go about doing it?

Any tips here would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

First of all what you are asking is a massive task - for total scouting knowledge you would need knowledge of countries such as Vanuatu, Cook Islands, Fiji, Vietnam, Iraq, Venezuela, Mongolia.... - that is if the players don't have common second nationalities.

If you are wanting to get a full knowledge bar of one country, which I don't think you are, sign a staff member from that country.

If you want more knowledge, make positive media comments to obscure AI managers with obscure nationalities. At the end of the season you will most likely have their knowledge. You could also try managing the national side, as you are Liverpool and a few seasons in your rep should be good enough.

Originally posted by canvey!!:

First of all what you are asking is a massive task - for total scouting knowledge you would need knowledge of countries such as Vanuatu, Cook Islands, Fiji, Vietnam, Iraq, Venezuela, Mongolia.... - that is if the players don't have common second nationalities.

This is true, although one scout might have knowledge of a lot of countries, eg. all the Polynesian nations. I'm sure it could be done although it would be an ineffective use of your staff tbh.

You hit a ceiling at a certain point, mine is in the low 60% world knowledge.

This is because as my scouts scout a new area, they lose knowledge of other areas (I assume this is to represent the passage of time).

I use 9 scouts, each assigned to an area of the world, choose my feeder teams to try and fill the gaps, but still I can't get it any higher.

Strange all the hassle we human managers have to go through to scout regens. Yet as soon as we prodoce a home grown one with a reasonable PA it seems all the AI managers in Europe know about it immediately!

I think it would be nearly impossible to do in real life. You would have to have knowledge of all the little countries in the world and so would need a massive amount of feeder clubs and a lot of staff.

Archived