Trained at Club Youth Player

Im with Ipswich and currently won 2 premier league and a few cups

At the moment I am having trouble getting decent youth players through my own club this is for the champion league rule which is in place where you need 4 players at least trained by own club i only have 2 and they are rubbish!

any ideas how to get better player through the rank or develop them into a decent player?

youth training facilities are good, board wont allow to upgrade

The youth players dont need to come from your youth system. You can sign a 15 year old foreigner if you wanted to. If a player is at your club for 3 years before he is 18 then he is classed as home grown from your club.

Just have a scout around and get in some good youngsters. Look for 14, 15 and 16 year olds.

The youth players dont need to come from your youth system. You can sign a 15 year old foreigner if you wanted to. If a player is at your club for 3 years before he is 18 then he is classed as home grown from your club.

Just have a scout around and get in some good youngsters. Look for 14, 15 and 16 year olds.

A player is classed as Club Homegrown if he spends three seasons at your club between the ages of 15-21, so all you need to do to get Club Homegrown players is to sign them before they turn 18 or in the season they turn 18.

Archived