• A Favourite (now ex-) Player.
    • A Bargain.
    • Signed In An Earlier Game.
    • He's a Friend IRL.
    • Has a Dodgy Name.

This Is my Ass. Man....

nigelgibbs2.png

nigelgibbs.png

Had him for well over a decade now. Had ups and downs with him, went through 3 seasons of my players having fights with him but I stuck by him. Seeing as he's nearing to retirement soon, I thought I'd take a peek at why other people have assistant managers before i start looking for a new one.

So tell me, Who do you have? And why?

Hahaha. On my career game Nigel Gibbs has been my AssMan. With me now at Bayern after a spell together at Leyton Orient. He may not be perfect at judging players but he has damn sure served me well and I can't think of one mistake he's made (press conferences included). And yes I pick my Ass Man because a lot of my 'who do I release' moments depend on him.

In any case as far as I'm concerned Nigel Gibbs is a real life legend and I don't know nowt about the guy.

Hahaha. On my career game Nigel Gibbs has been my AssMan. With me now at Bayern after a spell together at Leyton Orient. He may not be perfect at judging players but he has damn sure served me well and I can't think of one mistake he's made (press conferences included). And yes I pick my Ass Man because a lot of my 'who do I release' moments depend on him.

In any case as far as I'm concerned Nigel Gibbs is a real life legend and I don't know nowt about the guy.

I grabbed him as a basic ass. man. on mine back in 2014 as a free agent, All his stats have doubled over the years. Also, he's World Class, but never asks for a contract over £1600. :D Best signing!

The guy I have as my Boston Utd assistant is called Nabil Sharif. I had him at the club as a player after grabbing him on a free transfer and then snapped him up as a coach when he announced his retirement from the game. He's a fairly good judge of players and doesn't really say the wrong thing in press conferences even when giving the England ones. For what it's worth he was the England manager before me (i was managing Brazil at the time) and accepted the assistant's job even though he'd just been sacked after a world cup.

Archived